|Position Title: Chef d’Etage||Department: Restaurant|
|Reports to: Room service Manager||Age: 25-30|
5-7 years experience in 5 star Luxury environment NO All Inclusive
Good looking, good posture, able to work under pressure, hard worker, able to work with strong standards.
Able to work in a team and motivated.
English language is a must and fluently, additional languages French, German.
Career-oriented, no jumping people, and coming from Luxury Hotel Companies
Providing an efficient, professional service at all time
- Be responsible for assigned dining room operations including: providing table/buffet set‑up; stocking service stands; minor food warming/preparation; order taking and delivery of food/beverages to patrons; clearing and re‑setting tables; check/bill preparation and settlement.
- Be responsible for supervision of assigned waitstaff and training new hires in service standards, menu items, MICROS point of sale system, and upselling.
- Be responsible for specific conference and banquet functions as assigned.
- Cater to specific requests/needs of clients/guests in accordance with established procedures, acting as liaison between customer/kitchen staff.
- Be responsible for ensuring accurate/timely input of sales/labor and billing data to MICROS system and credit card processor.
- Maintain cleanliness/sanitation of service and kitchen work areas, related wares and equipment, assisting with inventory as required.
- Be responsible for developing, updating and maintaining service sections of operating manuals.
- May perform host/hostess function if needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and must always be in clean uniform as for standard.