Position Title: Chef de Rang
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Age: 20 26
3-5 years experience in 5 star Luxury environment NO All Inclusive
Good looking, good posture, able to work under pressure, hard worker, able to work with strong standards.
Able to work in a team and motivated.
English language is a must and fluently, additional languages French, German.
Career-oriented, no jumping people, and coming from Luxury Hotel Companies
Providing an efficient, professional service at all time
- To provide a professional, courteous hosting and waiting service.
- To maintain a clean and efficient “5 star” operation and environment to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Have a thorough knowledge and complete product of the restaurant (menu, wine …)
- Promote quality service, professionalism and reputation of our house at any time.
- Ensure the resilience of his section and restaurant in general.
- Be sensitive to the needs and demands of the customer and do everything possible to respond to the extent reasonable
- Provide professional and courteous service to the customer in accordance with service rules and standards of the hotel
- Follow the instructions and guidelines of the Restaurant Manager
- Know advise customers on the products of the map and direct the customer’s choice depending on the products for sale
- Have good communication with supervisors, the rest of the team and all employees of the hotel
- Have an attitude of professional work, both in holding that the way of being
- Responsible for billing and collection of its tables
- Be flexible and open to unusual requests such as change of department, change schedules, …
- Have good communication with the supervisor and inform them of any problems they come does not matter the importance
- Know and obey the rules and regulations of the hotel in the area of fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Understand and adhere strictly to the rules and regulations established by the book home employees
- Inform lost items according to the policy and procedures of the hotel.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and must always be in clean uniform as for standard.