|Position Title: Butler||Department: Room Service|
|Reports to: Room Service Manager||Age: 30-35|
3-5 years experience in 5 star Luxury environment NO All Inclusive
Good looking, good posture, able to work under pressure, hard worker, able to work with strong standards.
Able to work in a team and motivated.
English language is a must and fluently, additional languages French, German.
Career-oriented, no jumping people, and coming from Luxury Hotel Companies
Providing an efficient, professional service at all time
To provide Butler services to all guest rooms according to the policies and procedures established by Eden Roc. To provide quality Food and Beverages services to enhance the overall guest experience.
- Prepare Residence to welcome guest accordingly to the E.R Standards and guest profile.
- Assist guest with arrival process, packing and unpacking, ironing and any other request.
- Provide Full Breakfast on request.
- Take meal orders following Restaurant service Standard
- Provide housekeeping service in all areas of the residence during the guest stay.
- Must respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Properly use, keep secure and return the pass key the Room Service Manager at end of every shift. Keep masters on person at all times.
- Replenish amenities in guest rooms
- Practices chemical safety rules and follows procedures for needles and other hazardous materials.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, as well as guests.
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and must always be in uniform .