|Position Title: Barman||Department: Restaurant|
|Reports to: Bar Manager||Age: 20 26|
3-5 years experience in 5 star Luxury environment NO All Inclusive
Good looking, good posture, able to work under pressure, hard worker, able to work with strong standards.
Able to work in a team and motivated.
English language is a must and fluently, additional languages French, German.
Career-oriented, no jumping people, and coming from Luxury Hotel Companies
Providing an efficient, professional service at all time
Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Each
bartender’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time that they will want to return again
- · Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
- · Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests’ experience
- · Take orders from guests and beverage orders from servers.
- · Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink
- · Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- · Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- · Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- · Wash and sterilize glassware.
- · Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
- · Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation
and promotion of beverages.
- · Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- · Present drink menus, make specific recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- · Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- · Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- · Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to bar supervisor.
- · Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- · Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- · Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- · Notify Dinning Room Supervisor or manager-on-duty any time a guest is not IOO% satisfied with their
- · Be 18 years of age.
- · Must posses a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- · Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- · Must be able to work unsupervised
- · Must be available to work at 4:00 pm and as late as 2:00 am
- · Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- · Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- · Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds
- · Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- · Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant environmentGrooming:
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and must always be in clean uniform as for standard.