|Position Title: Ass. Restaurant Manager||Department: Restaurant|
|Reports to: Restaurant Manager||Age: 25-30|
5-7 years experience in 5 star Luxury environment NO All Inclusive
Good looking, good posture, able to work under pressure, hard worker, able to work with strong standards.
Able to work in a team and motivated.
English, French, German languages must be fluently
Career-oriented, no jumping people, and coming from Luxury Hotel Companies
Providing an efficient, professional service at all time
Assist the Restaurant Manager in its mission to manage the restaurant. Capable of taking all the spots Manager, the application of standards Xxx Hotels, management planning, organization of work, monitoring of training and supervision of administrative tasks
- Ensure proper functioning of the restaurant according to the concept and philosophy of this one, giving quality service, professional, efficient, flexible and responsive to established standards
- Conduct daily briefings during rest days of the responsible employees by presenting the activities and objectives of the day (VIP visits, events)
- Ensure good communication between the kitchen and the quality of all products served in the restaurant.
- In charge of the wine cellar
- In charge of the inventory ( Wine, China, Glass, Silver, Linen )
- In charge of Banqueting Operations
- Have a thorough knowledge and complete product of the restaurant (menu, wine …)
- Control and monitoring of cash transactions
- Be available and visible during operations
- Ensure effective oversight of payroll adjusting the schedule to the activity at hand and maintain close cooperation with other outlets F & B
- Know how to cancel, correct, change the restaurant’s bills
- Actively participate in the smooth running of the service, ensuring that the customer upon his arrival until his departure is entirely satisfied
- Ensure good performance of all staff, both in appearance and in terms of how to be
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with other departments Housekeeping, maintenance
- Promote quality service, professionalism and reputation of our house at any time
- Know and obey the rules and regulations of the hotel in the area of fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Make report for F&B Manager
- Know and strictly enforce the rules and regulations established by the book home employees. Lost and inform policy and procedures according to the hotel
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance and must always be in uniform .